Knightswood Community Home Meals Service
· If you are elderly, isolating or shielding you may contact this service.
· Any special dietary requirements (gluten free, Halal, vegan etc.) will be provided for.
· Keep a look out for neighbours. Names (with the permission of the individual concerned) may be given to the LINKES phone no: 954 7554.
· Delivery will be made hygienically with disposable layers and with instructions for hygienic disposal of coverings.
· Full instructions for storage and reheating will be included.
· The service is available in Knightswood, Anniesland, Scotstoun, Blawarthill and Yoker.
Yoker Community Aid
Community Café at Whiteinch Community Centre.
Well-Fed have focussed all of their resources on providing emergency food aid to those in need. They have increased meal production to 2000 meals every day, distributed to hundreds of families and individuals across the city.
Well-Fed are able to offer free food support through this current crisis. There is no need to be referred by any agency or third party. You can make contact yourself either by telephone, Facebook or by completing the form on the web link below. it is also ok for someone to make a referral on your behalf.
Well-Fed are currently operating 6 days a week (closed Saturdays) and their delivery team are on the road 6 days also. Phone 954 2006 between 9am, - 6pm, Sun - Fri. Messages received 7 days a week. Deliveries made next working day
Eat Well (Glasgow Housing Association tenants)
Are you worried about putting food on the table for yourself or your family? Don’t be embarrassed to ask for help – we’re here to support you.
Our Eat Well scheme helps tenants who face real hardship and who may be forced to turn to food banks.
Eat Well is about more than just emergency food parcels. Our expert money, debt and budgeting support can help you in the months and years ahead. Speak to your housing officer or ask for support online at My GHA.